We would like to kindly inform you about the possibility of downloading the latest beta 0.6.3 client version.
Before installing it, we recommend removing the previously used version (beta 0.6.1.) from your computers. Connection to the game server with the help of the existing client will not be possible after completing server configuration work in the new version and its access to users (a message about the compatibility of the game client will be displayed).
Link to the latest version of the client – http://cdn.legendsofaria.com/LegendsOfAria-0.6.3.exe
A list of changes:
– Using color replacement instead of tinting to color items
Resources and Crafting
– Added new ores: Copper, Bronze, Steel & Obsidian
– Added new woods: Ash
– Attack, Defense and Durability bonuses are randomly generated, weighted on both your craft skill and the resource used:
Maximum Attack bonus from crafting skill: 30%
Maximum Defense bonus from crafting skill: 1
Maximum Durability bonus from crafting skill: 50
Maximum attack bonus from resource: 70%
Maximum Defense bonus of: 2
Maximum Durability bonus from resource: 200
– Leather & Cloth now return stacks of 3 and 5 respectively.
– Double-click will interact with any object in the world
– Click and drag off an NPC/monster to make a draggable health bar frame
– Character Creation
Can now select skin tone separate from face
Added facial hair for men
Added starting clothing / clothing color selection
Replaced profession selection with skill selection
Starting items are based on the 4 skills you choose
– Skill titles are now being awarded
– New treasure chest interiors
– Escape opens main menu when nothing is targeted
– Add Hotkey ‘L’ for toggle ability window
Sound and Music
Added missing weapon sound effects
Monsters/animals now play a sound effect when entering player range.
New Southern Hills music
– Escorts spawn in town that ask you to take them to another town
– Hunters spawn in town asking you to help them kill different types of monsters
– Graveyard decorations improved
– Corruption dungeon decorations improved
– Buildings in Valus now isometric to require less camera rotation while navigating the city
– Some dynamic camps in the world spawn with treasure chests. The key to unlock the chest is randomly spawned on one of the camp inhabitants.
– Added guard spawns by outpost bank and hearth
– Added no housing region around teleport towers
– Added no housing regions in front of entrance to Waterfall Cave
– Creates no longer spawn all facing the same direction
– Neutral towns now say protected under the radar map
– Neutral guard range is lowered from 90 feet to 45
– Player corpses now face the direction the player was facing upon death
– Player corpses now match the skin tone/hair/facial hair of the player that died
– Items will retain their position in players backpacks from death to resurrection on a corpse resurrect
– Adjusted the destination of teleport towers to directly in front of the tower, preventing players/pets from becoming stuck.
– Summon Portal cast time set to 6 seconds, up from 2.25 seconds.
– Improved sparkle effect on corpses
– Lighting and post processing improvements (Bloom is back!)
– Removed fallen tree in Eldier village
– Rebalanced all monster spell damages, defense and attack.
– Rebalancing of all weapons and armors.
– Weapons have innate swing speeds.
– Attack bonus modifiers have replaced flat bonuses.
– Strength now offers up to 40% attack bonus.
– Vigor now offers upto 120% attack bonus.
– Accuracy and Evasion globally decreased.
– Hit chances have been decreased substantially when facing more difficult opponents.
– Reduced base stamina
– Adjusted spell damages.
– Channeling spell damage bonus has been increased.
– Magical staves have been temporarily removed. Pending balancing will be reintroduced to offer a small spell damage bonus.
– Removed ability global freeze.
– Many trained abilities no longer reset your swing timer.
– Canceling a trained ability no longer resets swing timer.
– Reduced bandage heal amount.
– You must stand on a hidden players to reveal them.
– Armor and weapons no longer have required skills.
– Agility no longer influences evasion and substantially influences swing speed.
– Light Armor Proficiency only provides a 20% critical hit bonus at GM.
– Heavy Armor Proficiency only provides 20% critical hit protection at GM.
– Cure no longer causes friendly pets to attack you.
– You can now salve others.
– Karma protect flag stops AoE from hurting group mates.
– You can no longer use prestige abilities without the required skills.
– Stasis effect no longer gets stuck.
– Fireball and ruin have had their circles switched.
– Ruin was replaced with Fireball for new player spellbooks.
– Utility spells can no longer be spell chambered.
– Beasts can no longer be tamed without GM Animal Taming.
– Prevented Dread from being dismissed to a statue.
– Prevented summoning a pet statue when a player cannot control the pet.
– Added distance check to dismissing a pet.
– Fixed issue with Pet statues breaking on server restarts, only applies to new statues.
– Players can now rename their pets.
– Pets no longer become stuck upon one another.
– Pets now teleport with players when using the /stuck command.
– Pets are now guard-whacked when committing negative actions within a guard zone.
– All mobiles are protected by insta-kill now, it no longer only applies to player vs player.
– All negative actions by pet owners cause the owner and all pets to suffer the consequences.
– All negative actions by a pet causes the pet’s owner and all the owner’s pets to suffer the consequences.
– Can no longer mount while hidden or cloaked.
– Max stabled pets increased to 15, up from 6.
– Pets no longer give rewards/sparkle to players on death.
– Client performance improvements.
– Animal/Monster AI is now much more responsive
– Guild tags are now unique.
– Visual tears in terrain have been sewn together.
– Improved many areas of static collision.
– Oceans and rivers now appear on the mini map.
– Silk now drops on spiders.
– You can no longer request a guard follow you.
– Bankers are now invulnerable.
– Fullscreen is now true windowless border mode.
– Guards now always see invisible players.
– Buried treasure chests now decay properly.
– Catacombs teleporter sends you back to graveyard.
– Catacombs skulls stack properly.
– Added karma to villager NPCs.
– Mounted players can no longer climb into beds.
– Corrected Pyros’ Landing teleportation tower.
– Pouches no longer disappear when dropped onto the character window.
– Recall spell can no longer be used to get player vendors guard whacked.
– Invulnerable NPCs will no longer attack others.
– Cloak spell now works correctly between server regions.
– Death’s ‘Deathwave’ ability does the correct amount of damage.
– You can now click to target whilst using click to move.
– You no longer become stuck when using click to move.
– Inventory UI buttons no longer disappear.
– Casting teleport now reveals you from being hidden.
– Items picked up and held on the cursor now drop on death.
– You can now drag items in the inventory list view.
– You now instantly log out at inns and your own house, unless you were recently engaged in a conflict.
– Volume of menu music decreased.
– Monster hit animations improved and corrected.
– Can no longer cast scrolls from your bank.
– Recall scroll now requires regent and blank scroll to craft.
– Player titles no longer get cleared when changing regions
– Added guild title to “Other” tab in title menu.
– Teleporter to the catacombs hub now decays.
– Added regional name tooltip after deciphering soaked maps.
– Improved skill tracking bar.
– Lowered the health of awakening dragon boss.
– Fixed poison spell incorrectly triggering guards.
– Fixed recall causing Karma loss sometimes on self cast.
– Fixed Karma protection flag highlight to match enabled/disabled state.