On 26.05.2018, the beta version 0.6.4 is required to log into the server.
Using the older version – prevents logging on to the server. Due to the above, please kindly update your version of the game to the required one.
Link to the client – http://cdn.legendsofaria.com/LegendsOfAria-0.6.4.exe
The main changes in this version:
- Secure trading for items and houses.
- World map via “M” key has been removed from players, but remains for gods. Map objects are now purchasable per region for players.
- The client controls window now includes hotkeys for “Custom Action 1-5”. These will execute a client user command event on the player with the name “customAction[1-5]”. This was specifically added so you could still have a map hotkey since we removed it from the base game.
- Player movement now cancels out any PathToTarget calls that are set on a player, instead of creating rubberbanding and server <-> client conflict. A PathingInterrupted event is sent back to lua when this happens.
- Optimization pass on the server’s networking and message system. This reduces the number of modifications and copies that were happening at times on messages/packets. It also sets up memory pools for re-use of memory instead of new allocations.
- Aria script changes, optimizations, deletions, additions, and various updates. (See Gitlab for diffs, and publicly available patch notes)