We are pleased to announce that tomorrow – 11.05.2019 – between 10:00 and 10:30 – there will be a technical break in the functioning of UO MoonGate shard to implement the patch packet for server scripting.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Below we publish a list of patches and updates:
– clean up a ton of mobiles;
– cleans up multiple T-maps spawning;
– added Strange Contraption;
– fixed issue where pet slots weren’t increasing when pet training occured;
– fixed label on Confusion Blast Potions;
– adapted to the official rules of the game, levels of treasure maps possible to get along with defeating individual enemies in the game world (link: click here)
– fixes Troglodyte to drop the correct quest item. Compared to other quests of the same type (link: click here)
– only Hitching Post Replica now consumes charges on stable and claim;
– Dragon Jade Earrings and Obsidian Earrings now derive from BaseArmor as they should. This will cause all existing items to delete;
– Sack of Flour now stacks and unstacks when dbl clicked properly, per EA;
– crafting with flour now requires an open sack of flour, per EA;
– fixed Craftable Easle to show proper ItemID;
– Gregorio is now red, and can only be attacked if you have the Guilty QuestArrow;
– creatures no longer auto-target players if they invis/hide;
– poison damage no longer reveals;
– Interred Grizzle now utilizes SpillAcid method in BaseCreature as it should have;
– fixed issue where grizzle acid would remain in effect after it deleted or the mobile moved off;
– fixed issue where bank checks were being generated after a vendor was dismissed;
– fixed Void Pool region where spawn would start prematurely;
– combat training no longer makes mana check to deactivate;
– removes old outdated deserialize methods that had no version;
– fixed skill check issue – where skills at absolute minimum would have 0 chance to succeed;
– reduced amount of Niporailem Spawn (Spectral Armor), and fixed gold/sand to decay after 15 Minutes;
– added support to Corpse Loot event to keep track of corpses original loot, to prevent exploits;
– enhanced killhHandler in Points System to handle any mobile (as opposed to BaseCreature only) for more flexibility or possible future systems;
– fixed an issue where Scrolls of Transcendence would have a value in the tenths decimal place, making the ToT book no read them;
– fixed an issue where harbor master could find a dry docked boat instead of the actual placed boat;
– Cu-sidhes now drop T-Maps properly;
– added checks for the tool during runic reforging and runic tool combining. This will prevent possible exploits;
– fixed commodity hue;
– added mana reduction to Combat Training masteries;
– Silver Steed is no longer tamable;
– update Bulk Order reward gump (OSI like);
– acquiring special resources from some tame animals will no longer be possible.
In addition, I am informing that from today, ie on 11/05/2019, required for correct game on MoonGate UO version, this version is not lower than indicated by number:
UO Enhanced 3D – 126.96.36.199 (or higher)
UO Classic 2D – 188.8.131.52 (or higher)
The number of the currently installed version of the game is displayed on the login panel.
Using the older version of the game will prevent connection to the server (kick game client).
Therefore, if you have an older version – please immediately update the Ultima installed on your computers by using the uopatch.exe file in the game folder.