We would like to kindly inform you that to make it easier for all new players to start on our server for the next 2 weeks (until 24.08) each of you will be able to count on an additional bonus to the chance of an increase in trained skills (1.5x).
In addition, another fix pack has been released today. Their list below:
- Items can’t be picked up while trading, except from your backpack or the trade window.
- Start a Profession quest now requires the player to actually open their professions UI to start the task.
- Apprentice Mining profession task requirement lowered from 500 to 200 iron ore.
- Monsters can no longer harm themselves with their own Meteor spells.
- Fixed issue that was causing plot bids to fail for players.
- Players should now see a notification when they are granted skill from a quest completion.
- Runes can now be marked and teleported to in the Black Forest. The area around and including the swamp is excluded and will not allow marking/teleporting.
- Players who are playing through Steam can now redeem a Discord verified account code through the /discord command.
- Musicianship gain removed from targeted riddles.