We are pleased to announce that today – between 12:30 and 13:00 – there will be a technical shutdown in the functioning of the MoonGate UO shard to implement a patch package for server scripting.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The fix list :
– Runic Atlas and Runebook were fixed;
– Runic Atlas now derives behavior from Runebook when lifting/Viewing;
– updated message when rezzing another players Pet;
– using Scouring Toxin no longer requires basket weaving on items that aren’t reeds;
– Players can now keep the space in a pet name while renaming;
– tweaked Chivalry AI healing chances;
– creatures should no longer try to heal when full health;
– creatures no longer show chivalry words of Power;
– Doom bosses no longer flee when low health;
– updated context menu entry order in playermobile;
– pet training point increases now automatically show the pet progress gump;
– fixed issue where ship cannons weren’t hitting sea bosses or plunder beacons;
– Stinking Cauldron crashbug was solved;
– Caddelite Woodpulp and Scrolls production coords was fixed (now 6018, 3770 [x/y] and 6013, 3761 [x/y]) – both inside Meteorite Camp near Khaldun;
– missing Harbor Masters have been added to Felucca ports;
– Mark spell can now be used in galleons;
– coconut crab and skeletal cat were added.
In addition, I am informing that from today, ie on 07/10/2019, required for correct game on MoonGate UO version, this version is not lower than indicated by number:
UO Enhanced 3D – 18.104.22.168 (or higher)
UO Classic 2D – 22.214.171.124 (or higher)
The number of the currently installed version of the game is displayed on the login panel.
Using the older version of the game will prevent connection to the server (kick game client).
Therefore, if you have an older version – please immediately update the Ultima installed on your computers by using the uopatch.exe file in the game folder.