WarCry: Aria server regulations:
Creating an account on the game server or on our site is tantamount to accepting the following Regulations:
- WarCry is a Legends of Aria server – running under the Citadel Studio license.
- Before logging into the server, each player must have a copy of the game obtained from the Legends of Aria Publisher. Description of how to connect to WarCry can be found on our website in the “How to play” tab.
- There are no account limits on the WarCry server.
- In the case of passive macros (automatic performance of activities without staying at the computer) – it is allowed to perform the indicated actions, provided that they are not aimed at obtaining raw materials in the game (e.g. it is not possible to passively extract ore, but you can passively change the existing ore to ingots) .
- Bugs disclosed in the game cannot be used to consciously obtain measurable benefits.
- When participating in adventures on WarCry, as well as in the server’s communication channels (discord / forum), please keep standards of culture and respect (netiquette), including avoiding spam.
By creating a server, we ensure the existence of our shared virtual world – further enhancing knowledge in the field of coding in #C, as well as management, creation and development of network projects. Our project is not a commercial project and therefore we do not operate to achieve any profit. The use of our resources (website / game server) does not involve any mandatory fees. All funds received as part of any donations are allocated for the purpose of maintaining and possibly expanding the project infrastructure (dedicated servers and netline in the server room, server software licenses, hosting, domains, etc.). All work carried out on the project is carried out on a voluntary basis.
Due to the above, we kindly ask you for understanding for our possible trips.