I am very pleased to inform you about the implementation on the UO MoonGate server of the next package of patches, of which especially three should please each of you. As you remember, for some time in the game there were cases of problems with gaining points of players’ statistics. Often, after reaching the cap (the limit for all statistics), the modification of the number of particular types of statistics was significantly hampered. Today’s package of amendments eliminates the errors disclosed in this respect, corresponding to the applicable OSI rules in this regard.
List of corrections, also includes revealed problems with the correct display of the results of the Player Vendor offers.
We invite you to play and intense – and we believe that from now – fully effective training :)In addition, I am informing that from today, ie on 29/03/2019, required for correct game on MoonGate UO version, this version is not lower than indicated by number:
UO Enhanced 3D – 22.214.171.124 (or higher)
UO Classic 2D – 126.96.36.199 (or higher)
The number of the currently installed version of the game is displayed on the login panel.
Using the older version of the game will prevent connection to the server (kick game client).
Therefore, if you have an older version – please immediately update the Ultima installed on your computers by using the uopatch.exe file in the game folder.Fixes:
– stat lowering bug fix – fixed an issue where a stat would lower, but the other stat would not raise due to it being capped out;
– fixes to stat gains and res count;
– fixes issue where stats wouldn’t gain if total stats were maxed out;
– added overrideable server staff property in Regions for insurance multiplier costs set (with disable cost option);
– fixed issue where logs weren’t counted in craft gump;
– prevents people from chopping up mailbox;
– fixes Snake Charmer Flute mechanics;
– Vendor Search Gump fix;
– House Owner and members can open the vendor search menu;
– Wildfire Bow hue fix;
– The Despicable Quiver was missing its 30% Lower Ammo Cost attribute;
– add veteran reward Dragon Turtle Statuette;
– increased auto craft timer to 1 second, per EA;
– Exodus Zealot now gives gargoyles a gargish dagger;
– added overhead message for detect hidden;
– players can now detect hidden any player in Felucca;
– remove daily rare from being a purchasable item via NPC;
– add Cora Aura ability;
– Aura damage works without combatant now.