We are pleased to announce that today (22.11.2019)- between 11:15 and 11:30 – there will be a technical shutdown in the functioning of the MoonGate UO shard to implement a patch package for server scripting.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
– fixed issue where dropping a rune in a runic atlas was not displaying the gump;
– Explosion potions now do damage to user if they are in their pack;
– flying creatures are more EA like when they are wandering;
– controlled creatures now slow down to attack, per EA;
– Players can no longer rename hireable NPC’s;
– shipwrights no longer lose their HS boat inventory at server startup;
– fixed various artifact drops on SA Mini Bosses;
– adjusted spellbinder body values per EA;
– house placement is no longer possible inside Tokuno Docks region.
In addition, I am informing that from today, ie on 22/11/2019, required for correct game on MoonGate UO version, this version is not lower than indicated by number:
UO Enhanced 3D – 220.127.116.11 (or higher)
UO Classic 2D – 18.104.22.168 (or higher)
The number of the currently installed version of the game is displayed on the login panel.
Using the older version of the game will prevent connection to the server (kick game client).
Therefore, if you have an older version – please immediately update the Ultima installed on your computers by using the uopatch.exe file in the game folder.