Today, we rolled out the sixth major update and fix pack for the World of Warcraft server – WarCry: Azeroth.
The implemented changes include the final version of Solocraft, a number of adjustments to the functioning of pets, patches covering the mechanics of garrisons, revamping the loot structure and a number of other improvements you want.
I encourage you to read the patch note below, which presents the most important elements of the package (though not all).
- new NPC – Gambler was implemented;
- new NPC – Guild House Master was implemented;
- chat logging now properly working;
- Solocraft final update was implemented;
- Flawless Battle Stone was added to BattleShop boost category.
- Battleshop level 90 and 100 boosts now includes gear;
- level 100 boost scroll with gear was added;
- level 110 boost scroll with gear was added;
- using Tyrael’s Hilt now grants the appropriate pet – Mini Tyrael;
- Treasure Goblin’s Pack now properly adds the Treasure Goblin Pet;
- Babyshark was fully scripted, but does not become a journal entry as the pet was never fully implemented in WOTLIK by Blizzard;
- a few more pets was fixed;
- Argent Squire and Argent Gruntling fixed with bank, mail and vendor options with spells was implemented;
- fixed several pet\mount items that do not consume when used;
- subsituted Murloc’s Tiny Spear with Twilight Pet in BattleShop.
- world chat command has now changed to .wr;
- Stable Master menu was redesigned and corrected for both hunter and non hunter class;
- Quest Repair NPC was fixed , and can now propperly complete quests;
- Scout Map is working, but still waiting feedback and full audit;
- Scout Master Kevin was introduced as additional scout map subsitute, due to some situations where they can not be accessed;
- Auction assertion reload error was fixed;
- new, Blizzlike revamp of loot structure was implemented;
- Garrisons Hearth Stone cooldown and cast time delay module was implemented now;
- Dalaran Hearth Stone cooldown and cast time delay module implemented now.
New Improved Items:
- Instance Reset Scroll;
- Goblin Warrior Mercenary Scroll;
- Goblin Hunter Mercenary Scroll;
- Goblin Brawler Mercenary Scroll;
- Goblin Arsonist Mercenary Scroll;
- Level 100 Boost Scroll with gear;
- Level 110 Boost Scroll with gear.
- WOD Skip Starter Scroll (establishes garrison with 1 follower) for tests purpose;
- Panderian Skip Scroll for tests purpose;
- Death Knight Skip Scroll for tests purpose;
- Goblin Skip Scroll for tests purpose;
- Worgen Skip Scroll for tests purpose;
- Demon Hunter Skip Scroll for tests purpose;
- All Mounts Scroll for tests purpose.
Wow Tokens: (not all implemented in drops yet):
- Gold WoW Token;
- Brawler WoW Token;
- Vanilla WoW Token;
- TBC WoW Token;
- WOTLK WoW Token;
- Cata WoW Token;
- MOP WoW Token;
- WOD WoW Token;
- Legion WoW Token;
- Raid WoW Token;
- Scenario WoW Token;
- Final Kill WoW Token.
Part of WoW tokens (Cata, WOTLK, MOP, WOD, Legion) was implemented now.
- Paladin Artifact quest and Retribution Paladin Artifact quest was fixed;
- Rage Fire Chasm and Wailing Caverns Dungeon Instances was fixed.
- Ashran Appearance quest was fixed;
- Keeping it Together quest was fully rewrited.