We are pleased to announce that today (25.11.2019)- between 11:15 and 11:30 – there will be a technical shutdown in the functioning of the MoonGate UO shard to implement a patch package for server scripting.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
– traveling to the Ilshenar continent from another continent will now only be possible through public moongates. Travel from Ilshenar to other continents will be possible with both Recall and Sacred spells (excluding restrictions on, for example, Lost Lands). You will be able to use both of these spells when navigating around Ilshenar.
– the bug with the disappearing spirit of Sage Humboldt in the city of Papua has been fixed;
– a number of incorrect spawns within Termur, Stygian Abyss Dungeon, Shame and Sea Market have been corrected;
– the rules for challenging champions on altars within individual continents were modified. Summoning with the help of Valor champions will be possible only on the continents of Ilshenar, Tokuno and in Bedlam. In addition, the activation of individual altars (in these regions) without using Valor will be extended to about 1 day. Activation of altars in Felucca dungeons will be subject to a 24-48 hour time interval, while in Lost Lands – 3-5 days (activation of the spawn champion using Valor on these two continents will not be possible.).
– original ship cannons will now load without causing crash;
– fixed issue with starter mobile in quest Chains;
– added proper pet abilities to Phoenix;
– 1-2 slots Nightmares are no longer available for taming;
– PvP Arenas critical crashbug was fixed.
We trust that changes in champion spawns will affect consolidation and increase cooperation between players. Limiting their activation by using Valor for spawns outside of Lost Lands and Felucca and the introduced non-linear time interval for activating the champion spawns (on these two continents) should make control over these locations guaranteeing access to Powerscroll – a goal for both groups of players and guilds in light inability to use Valor at any time of your choice.
The modification will also affect – in the long run – a significant increase in the value of powerscrolls and statscrolls already owned by Players, regardless of their power level.