as a small surprise, we reveal that in recent weeks we have worked intensively on, among others, analyzing the compatibility of our server with the ability to support an additional package including the Razor assistant ver. 126.96.36.199 and an additional overlay enriching the Classic UO version to which package link we attach below:
Running this overlay on our server requires the following steps:
- Download the package with the new Razor version and UO Classic 2D client overlay packed in a .zip file – link above.
- Unpack this package, eg. on disk D or other selected location
– say [C:\Program Files (x86)\ClassicUO]
- After unpacking, click on the ClassicUO.exe file to generate a new file [settings.json].
- This file should be edited by entering in the fields:
- “Server IP” – IP of our shard
- “Server Port” – the port of our shard
- “Your UO Directory” – Address to the folder with the UO game in 2D version – e.g. “D:\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Classic\\”
- “UO Client Version” – the current version of the game client (you will find it under the game login fields).
A sample entry in these fields is provided below:
After completing this steps, restart the file ClassicUO.exe incide unzipped package folder to run the game in a changed vision!
In this version it is possible to increase your view area, game window and resolution of the game even to the full value of your monitors . All you have to do is enter the game option – Video tab and set the manually selected parameters there.
In addition, we would like to inform you that the overlay on which work is still ongoing – is currently in beta, hence some stumbles in its functioning are possible, for which – on behalf of all creators – we apologize.